April 3, 2020

Making a Mandala!

 Hello Everyone!

    Happy Spring! During this time when we are all practicing social distancing and trying to keep busy with some positive activities I am going to post some art projects in the coming weeks that I hope you find interesting and helpful.
   The first is one that I myself needed to do and a very helpful one for centering: 
    So here are the steps! There is no right or wrong way to do this. Use your favorite materials: colored pencils, watercolor, markers, acrylics, ........ 
  • First draw a dot or circle in the center of your paper. I used a pen to do this. Then create a shape around that circle or dot
  • Next, draw lines, curves, shapes or anything that comes to mind, like doodling. 
  • Continue out to the edges of your paper, either symmetrical or off center a bit
  • Color the shapes in as many colors as you would like OR continue drawing
  • Have fun!   .  .  


No comments: